Edward Carstairs Edward.Carstairs at gje.com
Tue Aug 12 07:51:56 UTC 2014

Dear Sirs,

Yours faithfully,

Edward Carstairs
Associate

Gill Jennings & Every LLP |The Broadgate Tower | 20 Primrose Street | London EC2A 2ES | United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7655 8500 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7655 8501
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=151535472&trk=nav<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=151535472&trk=nav>
Email: Edward.Carstairs at gje.com<mailto:Edward.Carstairs at gje.com>
Web: www.gje.com<http://www.gje.com>

Gill Jennings & Every LLP is a highly-ranked IP firm in the leading UK legal directories.
The information in this email transmission and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete all copies of this email.

Warning: In rare cases, email systems may fail to deliver or block legitimate email from clients unnoticed. Please do not assume an email has reached us or been acted on until you receive formal confirmation from us.
We may monitor email traffic sent and received via our networks for the purpose of ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures.
This email has been virus scanned during transmission, however we accept no liability for any virus or other malicious code introduced with this message.

Gill Jennings & Every LLP is registered in England and Wales as a Limited Liability Partnership of European patent and trade mark attorneys. Registered No. OC313165.  Regulated by IPReg.

Registered Office: The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2ES.

www.gje.com | Tel: +44 (0)20 7655 8500 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7655 8501