[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Welcome and roll call for PDP on IGO/INGO Access to Curative RPMs

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jul 21 13:21:52 UTC 2014

Dear George,

Thank you so much for starting the ball rolling, and a warm welcome to you
and everyone who has signed up so far to this Working Group!

ICANN staff will be working with Petter Rindforth ­ GNSO Councilor who has
agreed to serve as the GNSO Council liaison to this Working Group and who
will be the interim chair until the group selects its permanent chair(s) ­
to set up an initial meeting for the group soon. The GNSO Council is meeting
later this week to discuss a request from the ICANN Board¹s New gTLD Program
Committee in respect of the outstanding (i.e. not yet adopted by the Board)
recommendations of the original PDP Working Group for overall top and second
level protections for international organizations. We will consult with
Petter as to appropriate timing for the first meeting of this group
following the GNSO Council discussion, and revert to you all soon.

In the meantime, do remember to fill and send in your SOIs and please feel
free to introduce yourselves via email to this list as George has kindly
done.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong