[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Update and next meeting

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Tue Apr 21 17:25:00 UTC 2015

Just as a point of information, I was at the USPTO 2 weeks ago for meetings on an unrelated matter and they let me know that they are working on a response.  They were not ready to share it yet.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-261-6588