[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ntfy-gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Meeting invitation: new IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms Working Group- Wednesday 04 March 2015 - 17:00 UTC

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Tue Feb 24 10:15:21 UTC 2015

Dear Imran,

That indeed sounds very interesting!
I presume that some of our WG topics can/will be (formally or informally) discussed at that meeting?

Would be interesting to hear if you have any comments that you can inform us on at the IGO-INGO WG meeting the week after that.

Best,Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you