[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda for Working Group call on 6 October

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Oct 5 21:36:50 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Subject to the co-chairs’ agreement, the proposed agenda for our next call, scheduled for 6 October, is the following:

1.       Roll call/updates to SOI

2.       Complete discussion of open items: (i) the various policy options following Professor Swaine’s analysis; (ii) the potential applicability and use of the UNCITRAL Rules; and (iii) the issue of cost for IGOs to use the curative rights processes

3.       Next steps/next meeting

We are attaching the updated draft text for Section 6 of our proposed Initial Report to this email as well. The updates, made through Recommendation #4, were based on the discussions on the call last week. Please let us know by Monday 10 October if you have any concerns or comments, or if there are any inaccuracies in the update.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director