[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] ICANN59 remote participation for IGO PDP

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sun Jun 25 22:21:51 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

The details of the upcoming call on Tuesday (Joburg time) are at:

https://schedule.icann.org/event/B49J/gnso-igo-ingo-curative-rights-protections-policy-development-process-working-group

namely:

Tuesday, June 27, 10:30 am - 12:00 noon Joburg time (4:30 am - 6 am
NYC time, 1:30 am - 3 am Los Angeles time)

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/jnb59-committeeroom4

I couldn't find any dial-in telephone number to participate, though?
Perhaps Mary or Terri or one of the other ICANN staff can confirm
whether there is a dial-in available like our normal calls?

Also, has an agenda or any documents (e.g. Powerpoint, although PDF is
best) been circulated for this call?