[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Slides and documents for the Curative Rights PDP Working Group open session today

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jun 27 07:22:54 UTC 2017

Hello all – it appears that an email from yesterday did not get sent successfully, so I’m resending as a reply to an earlier email.

Please note that staff has uploaded a set of slides as well as a brief discussion document from our co-chairs to both the Working Group wiki space (https://community.icann.org/x/owffAw) and the ICANN59 meeting page for our session (http://sched.co/B49J). The discussion document is a one-page set of points on arbitration elements that our co-chairs prepared, to facilitate the ongoing discussion on this topic. They will walk the attendees through it during the open Working Group meeting on Tuesday at 10.30 Johannesburg time.

Thanks and cheers
Mary