[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public comment status for our Initial Report

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Mar 13 16:57:21 UTC 2017

Dear Working Group members,

Although we are not planning to go into a detailed review of all the public comments submitted to date at our ICANN58 Working Group session this Wednesday, you may wish to note that a number of comments have already come in. The most recent filing was from the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC), which was posted yesterday: https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17/docxQl32KXGyH1.docx. The full list of comments and commenters so far can be viewed here: https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17/.

Staff are compiling the comments as they come in into a tabular format, for easier review by the group. We will try to circulate an initial version of this tool as soon as we can.

Thanks and cheers
Mary and Steve