[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Working Group open session at ICANN58

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Mar 15 10:46:22 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Just a reminder to those participating remotely, we have our working
group call today at 1:45 pm - 3 pm (Copenhagen time), which is 2 hours
from when this email is sent. That's 8:45 am - 10 am Eastern Time
(Toronto, NYC, etc.), 5:45 am - 7 am Pacific time (Los Angeles, etc.).

https://schedule.icann.org/event/9nms/gnso-igo-ingo-curative-rights-protections-policy-development-process-working-group

See remote participation details at:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/ICANN58+GNSO+Remote+Participation+Details+Open+and+Public+Meetings

(change date to Wednesday) From what I can tell (see "Dial In Numbers
tab), it's the usual dial-in phone number (at least for USA/Canada),
with a code of "IGO".

The Adobe Chat room link is *not* our usual room, but is instead:

https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallb42

I hope to see you there!