[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR DISCUSSION: Document summarizing Additional Information and New Facts and Arguments

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue May 2 21:49:56 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached a document that links, in tabular form, the list of new facts, arguments and sources that was discussed toward the end of the Working Group call last week with the specific comment from which that new fact, argument or source originated. In a few cases, we have either rephrased or combined one or more of the specific points from the last list, to flow better with the original comment. We have also added hyperlinks to two documents – the New York Convention on the Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (mentioned in the OECD comment) and the 2007 draft text for a possible IGO dispute resolution procedure (which the Working Group had previously deferred review of, pending a first pass through the public comments).

We hope this table is helpful. I’m also attaching a second document, which is just the list of new facts, arguments and sources, which we hope will aid in your review of the table.

Finally, I am sorry that staff has not yet had a chance to fill in the color coding on the much longer Public Comment Review Tool. At this stage, we can start to fill it in but in view of the excerpts we have included in this new table, we think it may be an easier task to complete the fill after the discussion this Thursday.

Thanks and cheers
Mary