[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Poll: Attendance for 25 May Working Group call

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed May 17 22:45:56 UTC 2017

That's correct. As based in Europe, my travel time back to office is a little bit shorter than for most of you ;-)

All the best,

Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you