[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Consolidated results of informal poll constituting preliminary consensus call on Options A-C

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Wed Nov 22 11:04:45 UTC 2017

+1000

Nor has there been ANY evidence (whatsoever) that any IGO has forgone
undertaking any UDRP because of its fear of waiver of its asserted Sovereign
Immunity.

Indeed there is evidence of a number of instances in which IGOs have in fact
pursued claims under the UDRP.

There is simply no factual basis for considering what the IGOs and GAC are
presumably requesting.

What is being proposed with the new ³IGO arbitration² is spending thousands
of hours of time to develop a ³solution² for something that has not been
identified as a problem.

I feel like I am hearing a young child scream ³Daddy I want, Daddy I want²
while seeing a horse for the first time and my having to repeatedly explain
that it simply would not lit in our apartment.

Paul