[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Arbitration costs would be HIGHER than court costs

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Wed Nov 22 16:20:41 UTC 2017

Thank you George.  These are very sobering facts that would seem to show that arbitration would work a substantial hardship on plaintiffs (UDRP respondents).

This makes the contrast even more severe when one considers the total lack of evidence supporting such a post UDRP arbitration process.

Sincerely,
Paul Keating, Esq.