[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ntfy-gnso-igo-ingo-crp] CANCELLED / Meeting Invitation: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms WG call on Thursday, 19 October 2017 16:00 UTC

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:16:45 UTC 2017

Phil,

Firstly thank you and Petter for the webinar presentation call.

May I respectfully suggest perhaps a different way forward?

I think from the nature of the discussion that ensued during the call it
was apparent that the working group has covered a lot of ground and some
people who may not have attended or listened to many of the calls were
somewhat surprised at the options they were being asked to consider.

I therefore think we should:

(a) articulate better the reasoning behind each option

(b) open a written comment period on the options to coincide with the ICANN
60

(c) invite verbal comments and discussion at the ICANN 60 meeting session

All before we progress to polls or consensus calls.

Best regards,

Paul.