[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE COMPLETE SURVEY to detect consensus on Options A, B or C

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:16:03 UTC 2017

Having spent so much time and effort getting this far it is very
disappointing to see these ill prepared options being presented for
consideration.

I agree with George, I can not give weight to a position advocating
implementing Option C as it currently stands. – Quite simply it needs work
if it is to be equitable and tenable.

Best regards,

Paul.