[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO PDP and ICANN 60

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Oct 27 19:14:51 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Since there's been little to no discussion about the imminent ICANN 60
meeting, and scheduled events that impact our PDP, I went through the
posted schedule myself to try to determine which meetings might be of
interest to our work.

The entire schedule is at: https://schedule.icann.org/

Below, I added the starting times for Toronto/NYC (8 hour time
difference apparently), but others might want to make their own
adjustments based on the published schedule, converting from Abu Dhabi
time (those on Pacific time might see the date change when converting
time, for example, so be careful!)

I also added the telephone dial-in number for Canada/USA (i.e. it
seems to be our usual number). All the dial-ins are listed at:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/ICANN60+GNSO+Remote+Participation+Details+Open+and+Public+Meetings#Headings-968790308

Here's what I found that might be of interest:

(1) Sunday, October 29, 2:30 am Toronto/NYC time, [10:30 am - 11 am Abu
Dhabi time], GNSO Working Session,   IGO INGO Curative Rights
Protection (CRP) Mechanisms Working Group Update, the first half
hour of the 90 minute session; presumably the PDP co-chairs will be
updating the GNSO council on our progress

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbId/gnso-working-session
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session+-+Sunday%2C+29+October+2017+-+Abu+Dhabi

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/abu60-hallbc [Hall B, Sec B/C]

Pass Code = Update 2, Dial-in =  866-692-5726 [for Canada/USA]

(2)  Sunday, October 29, 7:15 am Toronto/NYC time, [15:15 - 16:15 Abu
Dhabi time], Joint Meeting, GAC & GNSO

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbI1/joint-meeting-gac-gnso

No agenda, but IGO stuff might come up

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/abu60-hall3  [Hall 3]

No telephone audio bridge apparently.

(3) Tuesday, October 31, 2:30 am Toronto/NYC time, [10:30am - 11 am Abu
Dhabi time] GAC Discussion on IGOs and Red Cross Red Crescent
Protections

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbIE/gac-discussion-on-igos-and-red-cross-red-crescent-protections

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/abu60-hall3  [Hall 3]

No telephone audio bridge apparently.

(4) Wednesday November 1, 9 am Toronto/NYC time, [17:00-18:30 Abu Dhabi
time], IGO & INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms

https://schedule.icann.org/event/CbFM/gnso-igo-ingo-curative-rights-protections-pdp-wg-face-to-face

No agenda yet, but this is supposed to be  our "regular" call.

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/abu60-capitalsuite3
[Capital Suite 03]

Pass Code = IGO, Dial-in =  866-692-5726 [for Canada/USA]

If I missed anything, please add to this list.