[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO-INGO Curative Rights Policy Development Process Working Group

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:26:13 UTC 2018

Dear IGO-INGO Curative Rights Policy Development Process Working Group
members,

I write to update you, in my role as GNSO Council Liaison to this Working
Group, on the status of the WG member consultation process that was set out
in my email of 9 March 2018 and then actioned during ICANN61 and following.

As envisaged in my email of 9 March, staff and I are preparing a report for
the Working Group on the input received at and since ICANN61, with
recommendations on next steps from me and Heather Forrest, the GNSO Chair.
We anticipate posting the report to the WG list at the end of this week,
for discussion at a WG meeting to be held at the group's usual time
next Thursday,
19 April. At that meeting, I will be happy to present a summary of the
report and its recommendations, and answer questions from WG members.

An email from staff with call details will be circulated shortly. Bear in
mind that we do not have Adobe Connect, so alternate arrangements will be
made to support our call.

In the meantime, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide me
with your feedback, which contributes to the substantial work of the group
on this challenging policy area.

Kind regards,

Susan Kawaguchi

Councilor for the Business Constituency