[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] GNSO Council Liaison Summary Report (Re: IGO-INGO Curative Rights Policy Development Process Working Group)

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Thu Apr 19 10:49:24 UTC 2018

Dear all,
I am sorry but I am traveling today and wont be able to participate in the call.
Best regards,
Osvaldo