[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Recording, attendance & WebEx chat for IGO-INGO Curative Rights Protection PDP on 19 April 2018

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Apr 19 18:24:14 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

As I noted during today's call, I'd like the opportunity to provide direct
input to GNSO Council, given the grave concerns expressed with the "Summary
Report", which contains obvious errors and is often one-sided. Since it
appears that there will be no update to that Summary Report which reflects
all views on it, then there should be a "Minority Summary Report" to
balance things out properly.

Simply being a mute "observer" on the April 26th GNSO Council call doesn't
accomplish much, except to show that one is willing to be silenced.

Please advise accordingly.