[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO PDP -- suggested text for recommendation language tweaks, and manually generated redline

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jun 20 11:59:58 UTC 2018

Hello Paul and George, thank you - staff is generating a redline of George's suggestions that we will send to the list today.

Best regards,
Mary & Steve

On 6/20/18, 07:23, "Gnso-igo-ingo-crp on behalf of Paul Keating" <gnso-igo-ingo-crp-bounces at icann.org on behalf of paul at law.es> wrote:

    If u send me the original and your changed version (without your manual redlines etc but with formatting) i can generate a redline using the compare feature of word.

    Sincerely,
    Paul Keating, Esq.