[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP WG

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Mar 9 22:48:21 UTC 2018

For those planning to participate remotely for Wednesday's call, I've
consolidated the relevant links/passcodes and calculated the times for
NYC and Los Angeles.

NB: San Juan doesn't observe daylight savings time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/puerto-rico/san-juan

Given the time change this weekend in many parts of North America,
care should be taken in computing the time in your own area.

Wednesday March 14, 2018, 17:00-18:30 local time, Room 103 A (I assume
this is us??)

[listed on agenda as "IGO INGO Protections Discussion", rather than
Curative Rights??)

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/ICANN61+GNSO+Remote+Participation+Details+Open+and+Public+Meetings#Headings--22295347

vs.

https://61.schedule.icann.org/meetings/647752  ]