[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call 11 Dec 2014

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Dec 11 13:16:14 UTC 2014

dear all,

sorry to respond to this note within hours of the meeting.

but i wanted to let you know that i’ll be strenuously opposing Section 3.4 as it represents a change in the intent and policy of IRTP-C.  at a minimum, if the IRT insists on the addition of this language, i will raise the “change of policy which needs to go through Policy/Implementation review” flag.  i haven’t been following the Policy/Implementation WG so i don’t know where they are at, but this will make a nifty test case for them because this is a really good example of core policy being changed during implementation.

mike

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)