[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP-C London White Boarding Session

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed Jun 25 10:08:45 UTC 2014

When: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:30 AM-12:00 PM. Coordinated Universal Time
Where: Cadogen Room - Hilton London Metropole

Greetings, team,

I hope to see everyone at the IRTP-C white boarding session, during which we will discuss the process flow for Recommendation 1 (change of registrant).  Your participation will help ICANN staff implement this recommendation in accordance with the Working Group's intent.  Lunch will be served.

For those of you who will not be in London, please find remote participation information below:

http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-irtp-c-irt

As always, please feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN