[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: Next IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Call

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Fri Nov 14 01:03:09 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please save the date for our next Implementation Review Team call, in which we will discuss the issues in the attached briefing document.  The IRT requested a briefing document to share with other stakeholders.  The document is designed to highlight precise questions/issues in the policy and outstanding questions from the IRT.  Please feel free to circulate to the RrSG and other interested community members; the more feedback we receive, the better.  :)

I look forward to discussing this at our next call.  Details follow.

Details for 20 November Call
The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part C Implementation Review Team teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 20 November 2014 at 17:00 UTC.
09:00 PST, 12:00 EST, 17:00 London, 17:00 CET, 03:00 (+1 day) Sydney.

Call details can be found below:

Adigo Conference ID: 28462745

Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Adobe Connect with audio enabled: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/

Agenda

  1.  Roll Call
  2.  Comments/Feedback on issues in attached briefing document,
i. Account Holder (remove section 3.4 from policy?)
ii. Use of privacy service with respect to definition of Prior Registrant
iii. minimum standards for confirmation of COR

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN