[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: IRTP-C Teleconference

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Sep 8 19:26:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part C Implementation Review Team teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 18 September 2014 at 16:00 UTC.
09:00 PDT, 12:00 EDT, 17:00 London, 17:00 CET, 03:00 (+1 day) Sydney.

We will be discussing the draft Change of Registrant Policy, which I will distribute before the call.

Adigo Conference ID: 28462745

Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Adobe Connect with audio enabled: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN