[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Meeting

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Sep 22 23:33:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part C Implementation Review Team teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 2 October 2014 at 16:00 UTC.
09:00 PDT, 12:00 EDT, 17:00 London, 17:00 CET, 03:00 (+1 day) Sydney.

I have attached an updated, red-lined Change of Registrant Policy, which incorporates some of the discussions from our last call.  Please feel free to share this document with other community members.

Call details can be found below:

Adigo Conference ID: 28462745

Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Adobe Connect with audio enabled: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN