[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Teleconference

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Jan 5 21:37:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The original save-the-date was for Thursday, 8 January, so I will be sending
an updated invite with the hopes that those of you who will be in Vegas may
be able to attend this coming Thursday.

Apologies for the mistake ‹ I am blaming in on a case of the Mondays.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN