[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Save the Date: Next IRTP-C IRT teleconference Thursday 22 January 2015

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Jan 13 19:52:30 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

Please save the date the for our next IRTP-C Implementation Review Team
teleconference on Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 1700 UTC.  You should have
received a meeting invite.

As a kind reminder, please provide any feedback on last week¹s presentation
(attached) by this Thursday, 15 January.  As of the last call, the group
seemed to be leaning toward Proposed Approach A.  If that is still the case,
I will work with other members of ICANN staff to prepare draft language with
Approach A in mind.  I welcome any additional feedback by Thursday.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN