[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Event invitation: IRTP-C Implementation Review Team Meeting

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Jul 10 12:47:10 UTC 2015

oh for Pete's sake.

all i did was copy/paste the meeting into next week and my system decided to go invite you all.  bah.

please ignore this stupid message from my ding dang rippin' frippin calendar server.

sorry about that,

mike

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)