[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Regular Meeting between ICANN Thick WHOIS Implementation Team and the Implementation Review Team - 28 Aug 2014

Han Chuan Lee hanchuan.lee at icann.org
Thu Aug 28 14:56:47 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,

The slides were meant to facilitate discussions with the IRT. We will be
posting the Transition Verification Document to the Community Wiki instead.
Thanks.

Regards
Han Chuan, Lee

From:  <Waldron>, Joe <jwaldron at verisign.com>
Date:  Thursday, 28 August, 2014 10:49 pm
To:  Han Chuan Lee <hanchuan.lee at icann.org>,
"gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org" <gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: [Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] [gnso-thickwhoispdp-wg] Regular
Meeting between ICANN Thick WHOIS Implementation Team and the Implementation
Review Team - 28 Aug 2014

Han Chuan,

Can you also post the attached presentation from the 31 July meeting to the
community site?

Joe

Meeting between ICANN Thick WHOIS Implementation Team and the Implementation
Review Team - 28 Aug 2014

Hi all,

Please find all the documents to be covered during the meeting attached to
this email.

Regards

Han Chuan, Lee