[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Reminder - 4 December IRT Meeting

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Wed Dec 3 19:33:04 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

This is to remind you of our meeting tomorrow Thursday 4 December at 15:00
UTC (07:00 PST, 10:00 EST, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 CET, 23:00 SGT, for other places
see: http://tinyurl.com/k539lcx) for 60 minutes.

You should have received an invitation with the remote participation details
on 26 November. This invitation was sent again a few hours ago as there
might have been an issue in the routing of the 26 November email. We
apologize for the inconvenience if you did not receive the original notice.

In case you are not able to join the call, please know that we will provide
audio recording and transcript for your convenience.

The agenda of our meeting will be the following :
* Current Status of Implementation
> * Review of actions from our last meeting
> * Overview of Implementation Timeline
* Consistent Labeling & Display of WHOIS Output
> * Impact assessment
> * Next steps
* Transition from thin to thick WHOIS
> * Call for Experts
> * Legal Review of laws applicable to the transition
* Next IRT Meetings

We are looking forward to having you on the call.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager

Email : fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Skype: fabien.betremieux
US : +1 310 463 5334
France : +33 7 60 09 09 40