[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Draft Thick WHOIS Implementation Plan and Schedule

Han Chuan Lee hanchuan.lee at icann.org
Sat Jun 14 01:07:21 UTC 2014

Hi Mikey,

Thank you! We will have remote participation for this meeting.

Low Bandwidth Audio:  http://stream.icann.org:8000/lhr50-park-en-lo.m3u
High Bandwidth Audio: http://stream.icann.org:8000/lhr50-park-en.m3u
Virtual Meeting Room:  http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lhr50-park-en

Regards
Han Chuan, Lee

From:  Mike O'Connor <mike at haven2.com>
Date:  Saturday, 14 June, 2014 12:10 am
To:  Han Chuan Lee <hanchuan.lee at icann.org>
Cc:  "gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org" <gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Draft Thick WHOIS Implementation
Plan and Schedule

hi Han,

thanks for pulling all this together.

i’m not going to be at the London meeting, but would be interested in
participating remotely.  can you push those details along to the list when
they become available?

thanks,

mikey