[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Can some provide the date and time for the next working group session?

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Fri Nov 14 17:53:21 UTC 2014

Hello Jennifer,

Please find below our proposed dates and time for the next IRT meetings.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager

From: Fabien Betremieux <fabien.betremieux at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 2:38 AM
To: "gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org" <gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: Next IRT Meetings - Save the dates

Dear Colleagues,

Based on the input we received in the Doodle poll, we request that you
please save the following dates for our next meetings :
* Wednesday 26 November 15:00 UTC
* Thursday 4 December 15:00 UTC
* Thursday 18 December 15:00 UTC
We will update you with agenda and remote participations details in advance
of these dates.

Best Regards