[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Cancel save the date for Nov. 26 ?

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Nov 18 09:18:46 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

After our recent doodle poll and subsequent save the dates for Nov 26, Dec 4
and Dec 18, a couple participants requested that we avoid meeting on Nov 26
as it the day before Thanksgiving (see Don¹s email below for instance).

Can I suggest the following : unless there is strong objection against this
proposal, we will cancel our save the date for Nov. 26 and we will meet
(remotely) on Thursday 4 December and Thursday 18 December, at 15:00 UTC on
both dates (invitation and remote participation details to follow).

Thank you in advance for your feedback as appropriate.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager