[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Proposed IRT Meeting Next Week: Doodle Poll

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Dec 8 22:58:56 UTC 2015

Dear IRT Members,

Following our meeting in Dublin and our subsequent discussions regarding the
transition from thin to thick Whois
(http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt/2015-November/000073.
html), we would like to provide an opportunity for the IRT to discuss this
matter further.

We are working to schedule a meeting of the IRT next week and we would
appreciate if you could share your availability in the following doodle
poll: http://doodle.com/poll/e8daitd56ddr5zi2 by Thursday 10 December (close
of business in your time zone). We would then confirm details of the meeting
by the end of this week.

You may find recordings and transcripts from our meeting in Dublin on our
Community Wiki Workspace or directly on the ICANN 54 web page:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/wed-thick-whois-irt

Thank you in advance for your time

Best Regards
--
On Behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux