[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Consistent Labeling & Display - Draft Consensus Policy posted for Public Comments

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Fri Dec 11 11:48:42 UTC 2015

Dear IRT Members,

As you may be aware, we have posted our Draft Thick RDDS Consensus Policy
for Public Comments at
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdds-output-2015-12-03-en. Please note
that this public comment period will close on 18 Jan. 2016 at 23:59 UTC.

Collecting Community feedback on this proposal is a key milestone on the
path to implementation of the Consistent Labeling and Display requirement of
the Thick Whois Policy Recommendation #1.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Best Regards,
--
On behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux