[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Save the Date - Next IRT Meeting - Wed. 13 Jan. 2016 18:00 UTC

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Thu Dec 17 22:44:51 UTC 2015

Dear IRT Members,

Following our discussion on yesterday¹s call, we would like to request you
save the date for our next meeting on Wednesday 13 January 2016 from 18:00
to 19:00 UTC (for other time zones: http://tinyurl.com/twirt-13jan16).

We will provide an agenda as well as a meeting invite with remote
participation information closer to the meeting.

Thank you in advance for your participation and Happy Holidays.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager