[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] CL&D Impact Assessment & Timeline - IRT Feedback by Feb. 20

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Feb 17 14:52:53 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As discussed during our meeting last Thursday in reference to the Consistent
Labeling & Display work stream, if you are interested in sharing your
comments on the revised impact assessment as well as our proposed
implementation timeline, we would like to request you do so by this Friday
20 February EOB.

For your reference, you will find all the relevant documentation on our
wiki:
* https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/IRT+Meetings (meetings
presentations and recordings)
* https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/Documentation (current
documentation)
Thank you in advance for your time

--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager