[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Next IRT Meeting - Feb. 12 during ICANN 52

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Jan 27 12:35:03 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As you may have noticed in the schedule of the ICANN 52 meeting in Singapore
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-thick-whois-irt, we have
reserved a 1-hour session on Thursday 12 February 11:30-12:30 SGT for
discussing an update on the implementation of Thick Whois.

Remote participation will be provided for those members who will not be
present in Singapore. You can check the actual timing of the meeting in your
relevant time zone here : http://tinyurl.com/twirt-singapore52

In the coming week, we will be sharing an agenda with the relevant
documentation for your consideration. We will also send out a calendar
invite including the remote participation details.

Best Regards,
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager