[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Proposal for the Transition of Existing Registrations from Thin to Thick

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 5 13:16:18 UTC 2016

I like to keep things simple, so option two is the path forward in my
opinion.

However, let's assume only a few IRT members reply by Friday, does that
automatically mean that option two is the path forward?

Thanks,

Theo Geurts | Compliance & Policy Officer

Realtime Register B.V.

Ceintuurbaan 32A
8024 AA - ZWOLLE - The Netherlands

T: +31.384530759