[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Proposal for the Transition of Existing Registrations from Thin to Thick

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Thu Apr 7 12:01:14 UTC 2016

Jody, Marc,

Any input we could gather on this topic prior to our meeting next week
will certainly help make the discussion more effective then.

Would you be willing to share your perspective as to what you believe
should/could be the minimal set of validation parameters applicable to an
³Option 2² type of transition of existing data ?

Thank you in advance
Fabien