[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Open Item 7b - Coordination/Incentive for Registrars Migration to Thick

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 10 18:50:39 UTC 2016

I agree with Roger.

I am not sure if I agree with Steve. The suggestion bout the progress
expressed in percentages is fine, but why would we want these numbers be
public?

Beside some domain bloggers creating click-bait headlines, like :"will
registrar X make the deadline or will they be de-accredited? Transfer
your domains now!". I currently do not see why they should be made
public, though I am open input.

Thanks,

Theo