[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois: Cancellation of IRT meeting on 30 August 2016

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Sun Aug 28 03:45:45 UTC 2016

Dear IRT,

Thank you for your support and participation at the IRT meeting this week.
Based on the language crafted on some of the policy items at the meeting,
the staff is preparing a draft of a document that is complete and comprehensive for your review.

As suggested at the meeting, rather than continuing to discuss elements of the Consensus Policy at the IRT meetings,
We plan to provide a draft of a complete consensus policy to IRT in advance of the meeting.

Although, the staff has worked daily to complete the document,
we believe we’ll need a couple more days to finish the draft that would be ready for the IRT.
Therefore, we are cancelling the next IRT meeting on 30 August 2016 in the interest of everyone’s time.

You should be receiving a meeting cancellation from our colleague Aysegul soon.

I am providing this advance notice for you just in case.

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"