[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Reminder - Due Wed. 24 Feb. COB - Transition - Input on Implementation Timeline for New Registrations

Jennifer Gore Standiford JStandiford at web.com
Thu Feb 25 01:02:15 UTC 2016

I support Roger's recommendation for the 12+ month time period for implementation unless the RDAP initiative conflicts with the objectives of the Thick WHOIS implementation. Obviously this initiative is further along in the life cycle than RDAP. The issue regarding Registrars' capacity to adopt functional changes to WHOIS or take steps to replace the current WHOIS system still remains.

Jennifer Standiford

Jennifer