[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] For IRT Review - Consistent Labeling & Display - Revised Policy Language

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Wed Jul 6 18:13:47 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon,

This looks good, I just want to mention the text and URL in item #9 (URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/) is different than the text and URL that registrars are required to display from the 2013 RAA (URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/). Today, these two URLs both resolve to the same page.

Thanks
Roger