[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Call to Discuss RrSG feedback during ICANN 55 - Wed. 23 Mar. 1400 UTC

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Mar 22 22:11:19 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

Based on answers to the doodle poll below, we will setup an IRT call on
Wednesday 23 April at 14:00 UTC (other time zones:
http://tinyurl.com/tw-irt-23mar16) to discuss RrSG feedback during ICANN 55
on the development of the transition Implementation plan.

An invitation with remote participation information will follow.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager