[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] CL&D - Your Input on Staff Proposals - Due Wed. 11 May

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Thu May 5 11:46:16 UTC 2016

Dear IRT members,

As discussed during our meeting, we would like to request you provide your
input regarding Staff¹s question and proposals to address the public
comments received on our initial implementation plan
(https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdds-output-2015-12-03-en).

A a reminder, these question and proposals are the following:

Question:
* Is the issue created by referencing the 2013 RAA in a Consensus Policy
applicable to registries a matter of policy or implementation ?
Proposals:
1. Referral of the Registry vs. Registrar Expiration Date confusion for
consideration by the RDS PDP Working Group
2. Optional display of the Registrar Registration Expiration Date, with
mitigation measures similar to that of the AWIP policy if displayed
3. Proposed Bundling of T&T and CL&D implementation (more details on slide 4
of our presentation this week, available at:
https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/IRT+Meetings)
Please provide your input in response to this email by Wed. 11 May COB in
your time zone.

Please also note that we hope to focus our next IRT meeting (Tue. 10 May) on
the implementation of the transition from thin to thick.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager