[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Call for Volunteers: Translation and Transliteration IRT

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue May 31 16:03:34 UTC 2016

Dear IRT members,

As discussed in our last meeting, given the feedback we received on our
proposed bundling of implementation, we are now proceeding with a separate
implementation of the Translation and Transliteration Policy
recommendations. To that effect, we have just issued a call for volunteers
to participate in the a Translation and Transliteration Implementation
Review Team (IRT).

If you are interested in participating in this work, please refer to this
announcement:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-29may16-en.htm

Thank you for your attention and interest.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager