[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] IRT Letter

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Mon Nov 7 08:58:38 UTC 2016

Thick Whois IRT,

As discussed on our last call, I have drafted some suggested  modifications to the letter to GNSO council that had been proposed by Verisign. I believe that the attached (in redline and clean versions) are acceptable to Verisign but of course defer to Joe or Marc on that.

I have a conflicting meeting at the scheduled  time for the IRT meeting tomorrow here in Hyderabad but will do my best to attend at least part of the meeting.

Steve Metalitz