[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] IRT Letter

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Tue Nov 15 18:59:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Theo.

At the meeting in Hyderabad, all IRT members present were supportive of the revised letter also.

Joe Waldron
Jody Kolker
Roger Carney
Steve Metalitz

The iRT agreed as the next step to provide any further comments to Steve who holds the pen.
Have a final team review at the next IRT meeting which I’ll schedule to be in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
Dennis Chang